Search This Blog

Friday, April 10, 2009

First Post

I would Like to start this Blog by Thanking all my friends and family for their support. I am going to be starting a marketing internship at EuroRSCG this Summer and thought this would be a good opportunity for me to start showing people why I love Marketing and also why I hate Marketing. You'll understand that statement soon enough. I think my first post should let you all know a little about me. I am currently a junior at Columbia University and I was born and raised in Harlem. I'm a psychlogy major with an interest in industrial psychology (The application of Principles from psychology into a business setting). I'm crazy excited about this opporunity at Euro and I know that if I show my passion , creativity, and work ethic, The Marketing World would have no choice but to love me! Stay tuned for my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment